Join Our Team
We are currently hiring for the following position(s):
MEDICAL OFFICE CLINIC MANAGER
We are an innovative multi-doctor primary care medical clinic whose mission is to promote optimal wellness through exceptional healthcare.
Our core values are compassion, respect, integrity, community, excellence and effectiveness.
We are looking for a Clinic Manager who can facilitate a team approach to delivering exceptional healthcare. This includes managing and implementing innovative change in the following areas:
- Human Resources
- Information technology systems
- Facility, equipment and supplies
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills with the aptitude to empower others
- Continuous Quality Improvement and project management skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Exceptional computer skills and experience in electronic medical records
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or relevant work experience
- Three years’ work experience in a healthcare clinic
- Three years’ administrative experience, preferably in a medical clinic
Please send resume/CV to the attention of:
Dr. Ken Dueck at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gateway Healthcare is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated person to engage in patient care within a high volume, multidisciplinary team. Gateway Healthcare is a large, progressive medical practice located in Abbotsford BC, searching for a patient-oriented individual wishing to contribute to our positive work environment, fully engaged in our organization’s purpose.
Under the direction of and collaboration with the clinic manager’s team, the successful candidate, will operate in accordance with Gateway Healthcare’s vision, purpose, and values with an emphasis on Patient Care and Service.
Skills and Abilities
This Team Member must have:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills with a willingness to attend to a patient’s needs and requests, taking the extra mile to engage patients quickly and effectively.
- Communication skills in order to understand and communicate information effectively in writing, by phone, or in person.
- Listening skills to listen carefully and understand a customer’s situation in order to assist them.
- Patience for challenging interactions when they arise.
- Problem Solving Skills including determining solutions to a patient’s problem and resolving issues effectively.
- Willingness to work as part of a team in frequent collaboration with other members (physicians, nurses, managers, clinic staff, patients).
- Ability to organize work and effectively manage time
- Willingness to learn and use new systems including an electronic medical record program
Education, Training and Experience
The following training and experience are assets of the successful candidate:
- Switchboard experience
- Strong computer skills and high level of comfort using technology. Experience with Profile EMR, Google Apps, and cloud based storage programs an asset.
- A graduate of a recognized medical office assistance, unit clerk, dental assisting or veterinary assistant program is not a necessity but considerate will be given to the mentioned training.
- Medical Office experience
If you believe that your energetic contribution to our medical practice can make a difference, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com